I write sweet, steamy romance and empower fiction writers to achieve their self-publishing and writing goals.
As a young thirteen-year-old, I fell in love with writing and books and the fantasy worlds created by the authors. I knew since then that I could do this forever and never get tire of it.
My love for writing was so much that I failed my last year in High School. As an Indian who had never failed any of the classes before, it felt like I had failed at life and the end of the world. But I take full accountability for not studying my algebra and chemistry notes.
Deciding to give writing one last chance, I finished my debut novel, Unfolding Ethan, at 17. Reading the feedback from my beta readers, I took a risk and decided to self-publish it at 18. I am proud to say that it has sold well over 1000 book copies and gained over one million readers online.
With different goal in mind, I self-published my second novel, Unfolding Kiara, when I turned 19 and it doubled my profits, reaching 5 figures in USD and 6 figures in INR.
This happened in the first six months of my self-publishing journey.
I was afraid, but I wanted to grow and change and see my book in the bookshelf.
A Second Chance Best-Friends to
She shouldn’t have craved him to touch her, kiss her, and imagine his face ruggedly handsome face while touching herself. He shouldn’t have wanted her on her knees and imagine doing all the filthy things to her and her body.
I am a Writer, Author and Writing Coach
As a self-published author and a writing coach, my mission is to empower fiction writers to achieve their self-publishing and writing goals. You’re in the right place if you want to…
- Get unstuck from your writing (writer block who?)
- Have clear writing goals that line up with your passion and dream.
- Overcome overwhelm after writing The End
- Gain clear strategy of self-publishing, marketing and promoting your novel without going insane.
Who I serve
My clients are high achievers. They are:
- Authentic and passionate about books, words, and writing.
- Motivated, ambitious and ready to take their writing and self-publishing journey on a higher level.
- Ready and committed to take action.
The results you’ll achieve are:
- Clarity in how to develop and brainstorm ideas
- Developing flawed characters with various methods that are comfortable to you
- Managing writing time to pen over 5000 words each day
- Self-editing your novel without getting overwhelmed
- Successfully self-publish and market your book
We are not a good fit if you…
- Think you are not ready to write the end of your book and publish it.
- Are not willing to try new ideas and take action
- Do not show up for your passion
- Do not care about the readers who will read your novels
- Refuse help because you can figure it out yourself.
How I can Help
Coaching is a conversation with goals. I bring together my career experience of writing and self-publishing, along with my personal experience of overcoming negative thoughts that held me down during the early process of my writing journey. As your coach, I will ask the right questions to push you towards the best version of your writing self.
All coaching sessions are on a 1-on-1 basis, over Zoom or by phone, lasting 60 minutes.
Your next step is to apply for coaching by clicking the button below! After you complete the form, I will reach out if we are a good fit for a Compatibility Call.
All new clients start here! Writing your novel and self-publishing it takes time and I request you invest a quarter of the year for your writing and author journey.
Only available for those who complete 3 months of coaching with me.
Only available for those who complete 3 months of coaching with me. By special appointment only via email.